I couldn't help but notice and then take pictures of these adorable sisters. Dressed alike from hair to shoes and they never let go of their clasped hands. Oh...(sigh) girls.Friday, November 20, 2009
Land of the Free
Special Veteran's Flag Ceremony

Braydon can't wait until next year when this is a morning ritual...walking to the playground with brothers and Jayce S.
Why do I bathe my kids before school? Jason & Braydon Spencer C. William C. Nathan P. Jacob C.
I couldn't help but notice and then take pictures of these adorable sisters. Dressed alike from hair to shoes and they never let go of their clasped hands. Oh...(sigh) girls.
David & Quinton were stoked to wear their new cub scout uniforms to school.
I couldn't help but notice and then take pictures of these adorable sisters. Dressed alike from hair to shoes and they never let go of their clasped hands. Oh...(sigh) girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment