Thursday, May 13, 2010

Play time

I haven't done much paper scrapbooking lately-just haven't had the desire. But my sisters gave me the opportunity to make some digital pages for their kids' big day. So much fun!






So hard to believe that these cuties are grown up, graduating and getting married. Does NOT mean I am getting old.

5 comments:

laurie said...

Man I should have read blogs an hour earlier. I just made some cheesy grad announcement for Chelsey and sent it to Costco for print. If I had seen these first, your phone would have been ringing! Beautiful...

Rachel Hanchett said...

I can't believe your sisters have lids that old already! Where has the time gone? You did a fabulous job by the way!

The Price Family said...

Great job! You have so many talents!

Jodi said...

Yes it does! :)

the hill's house said...

Good job Shell!!!