Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day


I am so lucky to be a mom to these guys. They really are a blessing. They are silly, ornery, helpful, talented, smart, loving, naughty, adventurous, and I love them. I was honored with flowers, breakfast in bed complete with a homemade song and Matt took over all of my mother duties. It was a great day. Thank you boys. I love you.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I love your skinny Mother's Day dress.

The Price Family said...

Awe, they are so cute with flowers for you. Sounds like you had a great day! You look GREAT!

Lulu said...

You look amazing. I love mother's day- forced relaxation.

Tammy said...

Your guys look so handsome and you look wonderful. Glad you had a good Mother's day.

Jake and Jenny said...

How sweet! I love the song, that is too cute! What a fun Mother's Day.

uniquelynat said...

sooo cute! they look so handsome. you look so in love...with all 4 of them. beautiful flowers. and you look fabulous! happy mother's day!