Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thrilled

I was so happy when my friend Aimee asked if she could take pictures of my boys. I knew I wanted to have some future missionary ones but what else I wasn't sure. I went looking for shirts that could go together but not be matchy-matchy. I ran across some overalls and the wheels began to spin in my mind. Oh, the possibilities. I was thrilled with what she came up with.

The field is white, all ready to harvest.



Future heart breaker.


Matt said that this doesn't even look like Braydon.

I said that this one does.

No, that looks like Braydon. So true. He has been quite the little stinker lately. But still stinkin' cute!

6 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Lulu said...

Holy cow. I knew you had good looking kids, but they are downright handsome boys! What a great idea for pictures...

laurie said...

Those are precious. You'll be so glad you made the effort for that down the road.

Jake and Jenny said...

Adorable! They are going to be "heartbreakers!" Watch out!

Jodi said...

These are wonderful! I love them all. Can she do some for meeee?

The Price Family said...

Love these pictures! Your boys are so cute....I especially love the future missionary pictures. Those will be a prize when they are getting ready to go.