Friday, April 17, 2009

WARNING: Inappropriate

I had to document this for two reasons. First because there is never a dull moment around here with Braydon's quick wit and his interesting sense of humor. And second because everyone thinks that Matt is a very mellow, shy, straight as an arrow kind of guy. Which for the most part he is, but there are sometimes when he surprises me. Like this day.

Matt was overseeing snack time one day and he came in laughing so hard he was barely able to ask where the camera was. He then came to show me the picture he took. What? Why would you take a picture of that? He told me to go ask Braydon, who then told me it was his temple. Oh, who taught you that? "No one. I figured it out."

I had to get a picture of the proud Dad who continued to laugh for a very long time. Braydon showed quite a few people his temple that day until David got home. David was completely mortified to see his little brother giving him the bird. He ran over, covered his hand and began explaining that we can say bad words with our hands and that was a very bad word.

To which Braydon replied, "Dad let's me."


Photos taken 2.13.09

4 comments:

Lulu said...

Still laughing.

laurie said...

Temple?? What the heck? I love Matt's smile...too funny.

Anonymous said...

Temple is hilarious!! Morgan has also discovered this and keeps showing me her finger. Keith says I am over reacting. You guys are so much cooler than us.

Anonymous said...

This is HILAROUS!!! He was being SO sweet!! I love it!