Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Happy Birthday, David!
This past weekend we went camping to celebrate David's birthday. I can't believe that it has been seven years since we were blessed with our first healthy baby boy. As I have gone back over those memories I can feel the same burning in my chest that I felt when the nurse brought you around the curtain for us to see you. You gave us a good short cry that almost made my heart burst. Taking you home from the hospital was something that I had thought about from the moment I found out you were growing inside me. It was everything that I thought it would be and more. You were the very first baby that Daddy had burped, changed (it took 6 wipes the first poopy diaper), and loved with his whole heart. Finally we felt complete. You have continued to bring us joy everyday. It was hard to pick my favorite pictures of you because you have always been excited to see the camera. That has dwindled a little as you've grown but now you are a poser and I think that is just as fun. October 12th is a special day in our family because of you! We love you, buddy.










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment