I found this picture today taken by Jason (age 4 1/2). I had to chuckle because I have seen this toilet on film before..
This one was taken by David in March of 2006 at age 4 1/2. Surely this only happens in a home full of boys.
Did you notice the top picture had the seat down? I can not get Jason to lift the lid all the way up no matter how many times I have asked/told him to. The problem with this method is that the angle is all off and so the back of the toilet becomes such a mess. David on the other hand lifts completely but never remembers to close and flush! So frustrating.
3 comments:
Hilarious! And ew.
Dustin and I are just wondering where the toilet paper is? ha ha
Sara I was thinking the EXACT same thing -along with Julia's EW!!! But have tears from the laugh!
Post a Comment