Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween

Halloween in a nutshell:

Our fantastic neighbors, the Trouts, brought over this goodie bucket full of Halloween fun. They are like grandparents to our kids and spoil them rotten. We love them!

I was able to help out in David's class again this year. It is fun to watch him interact with his classmates. They played a ridiculously long game of Bingo but David pulled out a winner at the end. Whoo-hoo, more junk!

Jason decided on Superman. Although the costume is a little big he fits the role of HERO perfect.

Braydon went with the Knight costume despite mom's fake tears over the lion outfit. What can I say? He already has a mind of his own. I knew I should have checked the camera when Matt commented that he was a bad picture taker. He said it, not me. Maybe he just needs more practice.

After Trunk or Treating at the church we headed to Grandma's for her traditional homemade root beer. Yum as always. Even though I tell her that her picture turns out better if she is looking at the camera I still get a lot of these shots.
Or this. Princess McKinzie looking gorgeous as always.

Lindsey showed up with her clan. Kyler looking very tired from all that superhero business.

Coleson looking like he's recovering from a brawl on the baseball field.
Bridon with his very believable nerd costume.
Danner as Indiana Jones minus his rope.
David or Zorro with his damsel in distress.
I sure wish my kids liked to have their picture taken as much as Kinzie does.
This was the kicker to see Tom with hair and oh so much of it and Lindsey pulling off the 50's look with ease.

So I don't have a picture of me as a witch but I did dress up. Matt had on a Daniel Boone costume before we left the house but it was no where to be seen once we made it to the church. Maybe next year!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Your picture layout looks perfect! I don't know what your talking about. Love the pics. Halloween was fun.