Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What's the point?

So my question is: what's the point of having a preview window if when you publish it looks absolutely nothing like the preview? I know I have perfectionist tendencies and I know I should really let it go. But it is really hard for me to leave a post that doesn't have consistent spacing and a uniform look. I spend more time arranging than I do telling my stories some times. So my Halloween layout isn't perfect but I can't get it to conform to my liking so it is going to have to stay that way.

2 comments:

laurie said...

I feel your pain! The pictures tend to put weird stuff in your html. If you go to that screen, you can get rid of a lot of it. I also got a link I will email you to a place where you put your post together and then it publishes it for you. A little more user friendly.

Heather said...

yes I feel you pain too. I was going to try windows live, it is a new thing like Laurie mentioned but not sure if that is what she uses. Laurie send it my way to so I can see.