Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Lights

I am a fan of good email and this is one that made me chuckle:

Kristine nagged and nagged at me to put up the Christmas lights. Well, I finally got them up and NOW she won't talk to me!

We don't have lights up and most likely won't this year. This doesn't bother me cuz Matt's to-do list is very long as it is and he is trying his best to get it all done. I would love to be able to put up my "front door" stuff but that is in the attic and the last time I asked it didn't go over so well. If it does make it's way out I am going to find a spot in the garage for it so I don't have to nag next year. As far as lights on the house...the boys would probably be just as happy with this set up but Matt's perfectionist side wouldn't even attempt it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Again, laughing. Don't feel so bad about not getting yours out of the attic. Thayne went to the store and bought all new ones to hang and doesn't have time to hang them so they will sit in the attic until next year. Busy men.