This one is of the 2nd pair of socks that I put on and found holes when I took my shoes off. I thought the 1st pair was from running but I guess not. Since then I have thrown away 2 more pair. I guess it is time to break down and buy some socks.
This night I had an aughhhhh feeling as everything was clean and put away and the boys were all asleep. The first time my house stayed clean for a full 10 hours! I slept really well that night without anything nagging me. Then woke up to a clean dishwasher and nothing on the floor --so exciting. I really should do this more often.
If there were ever a kid that would make me think about having another baby it would be Coleson. He is completely head strong and determined to do things his way which can be exhausting but then he gives one of these grins and I forget all about the ornery stuff he's capable of. He still has that diaper waddle and speaks baby gibberish which is so adorable. This is the age that I will miss having in my home.
2 comments:
I love when its grill night at our house too! Shelli, I love my Christmas clipboard! It is hanging in my kitchen and it makes me smile everytime I see it. Thank you!
You are so good about watching others children. I love that you leaned over and snapped a picture of your socks.
Post a Comment