
Matt called and said he wasn't going to work Friday and that he would watch boys so I could take a break. Alright! Seriously, where did I find this guy? What to do, what to do? I called my mom and asked if she wanted to go to the show with me. She suggested Australia. I was hoping for a good chick flick and it did not disappoint. It was a cross between Far and Away and Pearl Harbor. Although I am not one to recommend movies just in case I forget about a bad part or a foul word, I would have to say I will probably rent this one to watch again. The film broke about half way through and so they gave us ticket vouchers. Mom paid for the first round and then gave me the tickets. Fantastic! Date night! I called in a last minute babysitter (Stephen S. who did a good job other than the boys still being awake at 10) and we headed to see Fireproof. We got there a little late and it looked super cheesy so we jumped theaters and saw Eagle Eye. Talk about a switch from Australia. Fast paced with lots of action but still a pretty good show. Again, not recommending but most likely will rent it.

Overall not a bad way to spend a day off. Thanks, sweetheart.
1 comment:
Oh you totally missed out! Fireproof was amazingly fabulous. Very religious and will make you cry like a baby. I highly recommend it. Sorry about Stephen!
Post a Comment