They say crack kills but I love to see this. It only shows itself when my honey-do list is being checked off!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Be Still My Heart
Matt surprised me by buying the set that came with blinds built inside. I'm going to love them! No more dusting, replacing, or messing with blinds. Very exciting. Although they aren't quite finished yet, they still need to be painted and the trim pieces put back, my heart still goes pitter-patter every time I walk through the room. Thanks sweetheart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Those doors look great! You are going to LOVE the built in blinds. We have those on our doors and they are the best invention ever. Congratulations!
I am soooo jealous! Replacing our glass door is on my "to-do" list as well! Maybe some day. (I have gotten all the boys ties at Children's Place).
What a great husband! I love when honey-do's get crossed off the list!
Ok so seriously, does Matt read the blog? And he's ok with that picture? Not that I believe anyone else would be offended by it, but my husband would die!
Congrats on the doors! Nice pic, I'm sure he would love that!
LOVELY! Can't wait to see them. Can he work on my honey do's too? Just that one, really! Been asking for those since before we moved in!
Oh very jealous, those look amazing. The doors not the crack. Love the picture though. I will have to show Thayne he will be glad to know he is in good company.
Yea, those blinds in the glass are sweet. Course, I hope you didn't pay to much, ya silly girl. Not that your lil brother sells those things or anything!!! Sara and I would love to replace our slider w. swinging doors, but I just got a killer deal on another slider, so we'll put it off for another 10 years.
Post a Comment