
Matt was gracious enough to watch boys while I spent the early evening with Mom. After a house full of boys it was a nice break. Especially because she wanted to go to A&P Nursery. I did not inherit her green thumb yet continue to spend money on flowers that die. Hopefully this time with be the exception =) It cracked me up that we kept reaching for the same plants over and over.
Things I love about Mom:
*goes over and beyond fulfilling her callings especially Visiting Teaching
*she knows how to do everything crafty-quilting, floral arrangements (including all of our wedding bouquets), sewing, toll painting, scrapbooking, crochet...you get the idea
*she is always on a self-help quest
*shares my passion for essential oils
*is loved by everyone that has had the privileged of knowing her
*loves her grandchildren and makes sure they know it
*is always willing to drop whatever she is doing to help me or anyone in need
*volunteers to watch my boys because she misses them
*gets excited when I ask for her help making something
*she taught me to love others
*makes holidays and birthdays extra special


I just figured out that if you click on the picture it will enlarge it so the journaling is visible.
1 comment:
It won't enlarge it for me, and I am dying to see some of those close up!!
Post a Comment