Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lego My Eggo

When I asked Jason what he wanted to have for lunch at his party I expected the regular pizza answer. When he said waffles I laughed. Really? Yep. That is what he wanted. So we ate waffles with syrup and whip cream, tons of candy from the pinata, and chocolate cake with sprinkles and brownie crumbs. I felt a little like a grandparent who gets to spoil and sugar up the kids and then send them home. Unfortunately the cement on the tether ball wasn't set yet but Pin the Tail on the Donkey and the pinata kept them entertained. The tree house and chickens were also a hit. It was a fun, exhausting two hours, and only a few times did the 'selfish birthday boy' show it's ugly head. Happy 5th Birthday, Jason!


Nathan, Joseph, David, Trevor, Bryce

Tanner, Jason, Kyler, Braydon

3 comments:

laurie said...

Looks like a blast. I would be thrilled with waffles! Did all your chickens make it out alive from this one? I can't believe you won't be teaching Bo anymore, I'm terribly sad about that. I'm guessing your aren't quite as sad as me...lol.

Lulu said...

Wow, what a group! I love that you went with the waffle idea. Your such a great mom.

Anonymous said...

Seriously you are wondermom. I feel so inadequate around you and Julia. At least you guys give me something to aspire to.