My c-section was scheduled for Matt's birthday on the 16th. In an effort to keep my mind off of being miserably fat, my sisters and I planned a surprise breakfast to celebrate Mom's 55th Birthday. When I didn't show up they figured I was too tired. When I called to let her know I would soon be delivering, she excitedly told me all about the girls' pampering. She finally took a breath I told her I was in the triage and she needed to get to the hospital quick. She gave a little squeal of delight and promptly hung up. Somehow she managed to get there in time and bearing gifts-amazing. She was so proud to share her birthday. Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Kindred Spirits
My c-section was scheduled for Matt's birthday on the 16th. In an effort to keep my mind off of being miserably fat, my sisters and I planned a surprise breakfast to celebrate Mom's 55th Birthday. When I didn't show up they figured I was too tired. When I called to let her know I would soon be delivering, she excitedly told me all about the girls' pampering. She finally took a breath I told her I was in the triage and she needed to get to the hospital quick. She gave a little squeal of delight and promptly hung up. Somehow she managed to get there in time and bearing gifts-amazing. She was so proud to share her birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love that little guy. I love Braydon's "does HF have a gun" comment. Hilarious.
I can't wait to see you. I hope you can come play with us today.
Post a Comment