Monday, March 9, 2009

1+1=hundreds

Having a huge hole in the house on a chilly day is not a good idea. I killed 46 flies when we got home from church yesterday. Yes, I really counted. That does not included the 20 or so I swatted the night before and again before leaving for church. It was disgusting. Needless to say my entire kitchen is now completely disinfected.
I can't help but think of the quote that Nana had on her fly swatter holder (which I always thought was a little disrespectful yet so true):

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, that's a lot of flies! I agree with your Nana's fly swatter holder.

Unknown said...

Love that quote!!

laurie said...

I hate flies!

Heather said...

the quote is great. My neighbor blames all the flies in the neighborhood on our 2 cows. grrr. Couldn't be the horses everyone else owns.