Friday, January 23, 2009

Doing Something Right

I had a proud mom moment as I read David's sentence work:

A park has flaym throwers
I like to play with the torches
I go to the park with no buty
I like to go to the park when evry day exsept on Sunday.

3 comments:

laurie said...

Ok, I was a little worried at first. Flame throwers, playing with fire, going to the park alone...then I read the last one...awwwww. What a good boy!

Lulu said...

ha ha- As long as he knows no pyro antics on Sundays I think you are good... I love reading first graders sentences.

Jodi said...

Spelled just like it sounds, wish that were the case! - Why does it have to be so hard?! What fun - Flame throwers (I remember doing that with Jared once and almost catching the forest on fire - yikes! And the park alone is the only way to get the swing you want!