
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Weak in the Knees

My flexor digitorum longus muscle has been giving me grief this week. In this picture it is the small muscle just to the right of the tibia (shin) bone. At least that is what the Internet tells me. All I know is that it hurts really bad and when I try to run it hurts really, really bad. I am letting it rest for a few days which is a little scary since I have only ever run half of what I will be running in only 16 days. Makes me feel a little nauseous thinking about it but I'm not going to let a little, or longus, muscle stop me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck with your run!!
Don't be a tough guy either. Did you actually get signed up for the run?
Hmmm, I am the impatient type. C'mon leg work why don't ya! Ü I just miss running with you!
ouch, you are so brave to do the run. I am excited for you.
Post a Comment