Sunday, January 25, 2009
Oh, My...
My boys love to watch Kung Fu Panda. Their favorite part? When Poe, the panda, gets hit in the crotch and says, "Oh, my tenders." Could be worse, I guess. That being said, here comes the story. We were eating elk steak for dinner and Jason wanted more. I told him to finish his potatoes first and then he could ask for more. In the meantime Matt & I were having a conversation of which pieces were the most tender, with the word tender said multiple times. Jason brought me his plate and said, "Can I have my tenders now?" The whole family busted out laughing and only then did he realize what he'd said.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh, boys!
ok I now feel comfortable enough to invite your family over for dinner without being worried what might be said at the table.
I still need to see this movie. We have it but I haven't watched it.
Post a Comment